High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

If I could, my overall would be "?"

There's no real plot, no goal, no... anything, except seeing animals with human features fuck... I don't know what to say... the animation was good... and smooth... okay... I'm going to go wash my eyes out with that emergency stuff.

Silent Hill Soundboard Silent Hill Soundboard

God, YES!

Its about time someone made one of these. I don't know how you got these sounds of just the isolated voices in highquality, but man... thanks. (incase you can't tell, I'm obsessed with Silent Hill)

Burnsyman responds:

Hehe noprob. Im glad you enjoyed it. Silent Hill rules!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

This has become my new passtime.

Despite what some say about the controls sucking and that the concept is lame, I believe that this is the best flash-game to date on the internet. You can throw the knives, the axes, the empty (or near empty) weapons at peoples' heads, the sound is the closest thing to perfection, the controls are fine once you get used to them, and above all: You can do just about anything you see in the Madness movies=TOTALLY INTERACTIVE.
You also threw in some awsome extras like the zombie and knive trowing challenges. The Character Costumes were a very nice touch too. Thankyou for making the ULTAMENT SOLITARE ALTERNATIVE!!! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

Son of a bitch! That was freakin' AWESOME!

Arcade mets flash. Very very very nice. I mix up the W and the D when shooting and collecting stuff since everythings happening so fast... but thats exactly how it should be, JUST LIKE THE ARCADES! SWEET! The cartoony style is a deffinte plus, and the sound effects just flat out rule. This is awesome. Self explanitory.

Ace Fighter::Beta Ace Fighter::Beta

good programing

use helicopters, more realistic, fight jets can't hover that high that long.

Shannon Elizabeth DressUp Shannon Elizabeth DressUp

Wade?

Well I... never really thought I'd see a dress up by Wade Fulp anytime soon... hence the humor 10 factor. But as far as quality goes this is one of the more non-bizzare dress-ups (which I like)and is done really well (which I like).

ArmyofDarkness Soundboard ArmyofDarkness Soundboard

Workshed

You should have made a whole Evil Dead Bruce sound board. I love sound boards and I'm a big fan of Bruce Campbell. There needs to be an ass-kicking BruceBoard.

FourClock responds:

Then that's what i'll do and i'll make it 10 time's better than this one!

Wacked: Run Jim Run! Wacked: Run Jim Run!

I love it

This reminds me of Sammy Light Foot, it's this game from when I was 2. This is a perfect example of how games were back then:
Simple
Fun
Addicting

Sack Smash 2003 Sack Smash 2003

HAHAHAHA!

Oh man...
That... was good.
I still prefer "Chainsaw the Children". I am actually ordering the Chainsaw manaic shirt. Finish that game too.

Unsafe Territory II Unsafe Territory II

That "Corprate World" music saved your ass man.

You got a couple penalties for using sticks and making it too counterstrike-ish but other than that I liked it.

Sherpy-2 responds:

I've played counterstrike before.. Didn't like it one bit. But bear in mind: This was made 0.8 years ago, when I was young and stupid.